Amazon Prime Day is here! Well, it’s Prime Day and a half this year. Yes, it’s 36 hours and starts today July 16. Amazon Prime Day gives exclusive offers for incredible savings on select items and a whole lot more. Here’s what you need to know to get the most out of Amazon Prime Day.
Members Get Ready!
- FREE Unlimited Two-Day Shipping
- Download & Stream Movie and TV Shows
- Listen to Music from the Prime Library
- Read Six Free Books Every Month
Make Your List!
Make your list of goodies in your Amazon App and keep watch on your items to see if they go on sale. You never know what type of crazy deals Amazon is going to drop. Learn how to make your watch list here.
Best Kitchen Savings!
InstantPot ONLY $58.99!
Vitamix Blender ONLY $297.95! (Save over $200 OFF List Price $549.99)
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 12inch ONLY $14.91!
Cast Iron Dutch Oven 6qt. ONLY $32.39!
Panasonic Flash Express Toaster Oven ONLY $107!
Get the NutriBullet for ONLY $44.99! When you Try Prime FREE
Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker ONLY $69! Turn up the heat while you cook!
Don’t Miss These Bonus Perks!
There are all kinds of ways to save on Prime Day on a variety of Amazon services. Here are some more ways to save:
- Get $10 when you download and sign in to the Amazon App for the first time.
- Get $5 off your Prime Day order of $25 or more, if you install Amazon Assistant. You’ll also get desktop notifications on deals you’re watching.
- Unlock a $5 discount on select Prime Day deals when you look for items with the “camera search” feature on the Amazon App.
- Shop at Whole Foods between July 14-17, use your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, you’ll receive 10 percent back on your purchase.
- New-to-Pantry customers get $10 off $40 Pantry order and free delivery!
- $30 off your first order at AmazonFresh – with code 30FRESH
- Need a robot to talk to? Get an Echo for only $69.99 and talk to Alexa.
- Get a FREE 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime
- Prime Student – 50% Off Prime for College Students & 6 Month Trial